Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Farewell

Dear readers, thank you for coming here very week to see if I have posted anything (I know I keep you guessing sometimes). This has been a very interesting experience for me. It really is exciting to see how God has been using me through writing of all things! 

I was not going to post anything at all this week. Things have just been so busy around here. My parents are on an island in the Carribean right now celebrating their 25th anniversary (which, by the way, is today) and I have six of their children under my charge this week. No big deal. I have done this before. But with all the traveling and singing and packing and planning last week, blog writing was not on my to-do list. And next week, as you all know, is Christmas and I will be cooking and baking and hiding gifts and all that good stuff. The following week, we will be moving out of the bus- everything has to come out. Everything. So my point is, you will not be hearing from me again for quite some time. Don't miss me too much. I will be back next year. 

God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Gah, I thought you were ceasing your writing for good and was prepared to talk you out of it! Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "don't miss you too much" yeah RIGHT. sorry. don't think that one works with me. The one who loves you MORE will always miss you too much!

    ReplyDelete